Tech Support Specialist – Join a Dynamic, Energetic Team & Enjoy Onsite Perks
If you’re eager to provide friendly, professional technical support to clients and customers as you troubleshoot a wide variety of Mac/Windows issues, you’ll fit in well on this dynamic, energetic team. Plus, in this Tech Support Specialist position you’ll work in an office with tons of onsite perks like a game room, fully stocked kitchen, and onsite gym with showers & a laundry room.
Work at an award-winning company that prides themselves on hiring passionate, positive, and dynamic techies who all get along really well. Everyone brings their A-game on this support team and helps resolve client issues via email, phone, and in person. Use your 3+ years of Microsoft/Windows technical support experience as well as experience with MSP/Consulting, networking, and possibly Azure or Microsoft Certificates as you install, troubleshoot, and maintain Microsoft products and more. You’ll go from deploying images through imaging tools to coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades to configuring, managing, and troubleshooting routers, switches, and firewalls. There’s never a dull moment when you work here but there are plenty of team incentives that are extra fun and bonuses to be earned along the way.
The easiest part of this job: It’s easy to stay in shape, stay well-fed, and stay entertained on your breaks thanks to all of the onsite perks offered in this office.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not outgoing and professional when communicating with clients and customers this won’t be the right job for you.
Ready to join a dynamic, energetic team and work in an office filled with awesome onsite perks? You’ll love this Tech Support Specialist job.
What’s in it for you?
– Onsite Gym with Showers & Laundry Room
– Fully Stocked Kitchen
– Onsite Game Room
– Team Incentives
What you’ll be doing:
– Maintain a friendly, professional demeanor while providing effective tech support to clients via email, phone, or in person
– Collaborate with an energetic, client-driven team that proactively solves client technical problems
– Install, troubleshoot, and manage Microsoft products
– Troubleshoot email related issues
– Deploy images through imaging tools
– Coordinate and implement network software and hardware upgrades
– Configure, manage, and troubleshoot routers, switches, and firewalls
– Resolve connectivity, LAN/WAN performance, and network problems
– Administer antivirus, LAN/WAN security, and spam control measures
– Execute network cabling and troubleshooting
What you need:
– 3+ years of Microsoft/Windows technical support
– MSP/Consulting experience
– Networking experience
– Strong communication, troubleshooting, and customer-facing skills
– Microsoft Certificates are a plus
– Azure is a plus