Technical Support Lead/Manager – Coach, Motivate, Delegate, & Earn Bonuses Along the Way
From making sure clients are satisfied to effectively training, mentoring, motivating, and coaching a 10-15 person tech support team, you’ll have a lot of exciting responsibilities in this Technical Support Lead/Manager job and you’ll have a lot of exciting perks to match like bonuses, an onsite gym, team incentives, and flextime.
It’s no wonder clients love working with this award-winning organization! They have a work hard, play hard environment where client happiness and employee happiness come first. Work with passionate, friendly, energetic people who truly get along and use your experience with technical support leadership/management, Microsoft/Windows technologies, Networking, and MSP/Consulting experience. You’ll manage the day to day workload of a 10-15 person team of Tier 2 and Tier 3 tech support specialists while coaching, delegating tasks, fostering growth, and diffusing internal issues. If you can handle a lot of simultaneously spinning plates you’ll thrive and enjoy a lot of onsite perks like a gym with showers & laundry room, fully stocked kitchen, and an onsite game room.
The easiest part of this job: You’ll make a direct impact on the future of this organization as you contribute to strategic company decisions and mentor ambitious, passionate techies who work on your team.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not great at mentoring, training, and delegating this won’t be the right job for you.
Get ready to work hard, play hard, coach, motivate, delegate, and earn bonuses along the way in this thrilling Technical Support Lead/Manager opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
– Onsite Gym with Showers & Laundry Room
– Fully Stocked Kitchen
– Onsite Game Room
– Team Incentives
What you’ll be doing:
– Manage a 10-15 person team of Tier 2 and Tier 3 tech support specialists
– Conduct performance reviews and effectively manage the day to day workload of your team
– Train and mentor team members, fostering growth and motivating them along the way
– Coach your team and delegate tasks as needed
– Work directly with clients on higher level escalated technical issues
– Ensure client satisfaction across the board
– Deal with internal issues and diffuses situations
– Contribute to strategic company decisions
What you need:
– 2+ years of technical support leadership/management
– Microsoft/Windows technologies