IT Operations Manager – Are You Ready to Elevate Your Career in a Rapidly Growing Startup?
Are you seeking an exciting role that lets you manage complex IT systems without the confines of micromanagement? Do you thrive in an environment where you can make significant technical decisions, solve complex problems, and create comprehensive solutions? If you are passionate about growing within a company that values trust and collaboration, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Founded almost a decade ago, our client is a late-stage startup that is revolutionizing its industry. They provide a digital platform that is trusted and used by advisors from top-notch financial institutions like Morgan Stanley, Citibank, and more. Our innovative platform simplifies the research and purchasing process of financial products, making it hassle-free and quick! And they’re backed by leading venture capital firms.
With over 100 employees and growing, they’re powered by a vibrant team of developers, all owners of their projects. They foster a culture of trust, collaboration, and open communication. Here, everyone has a voice, and they value your insights for improvement.
They are currently looking for an IT Operations Manager to lead a dedicated team of 3, comprising of a Systems Admin, Helpdesk Specialist, and an App Support Engineer. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will oversee the entire IT infrastructure, including network, servers, and some cloud infrastructure. In addition, you’ll ensure the secure operation of all systems, troubleshoot issues, and provide end-user support to our team of 100.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work remotely and make a significant impact on the company’s IT infrastructure. With their exponential growth and profitability, you’ll have abundant potential to expand your team and introduce new technologies and solutions.
What’s in it for you?
• $100,000-$120,000 Base Salary
• Work remotely and enjoy flexible work hours
• Contribute to an innovative, forward-thinking culture
• Room for growth within the company – we promote from within!
• Generous time-off policies
• Excellent health benefits and coverage
• Generous 401(k) matching and HSA contributions
• Pet insurance
• Massive learning and growth opportunities
• Potential bonuses and equity to invest and grow with the organization
What you’ll be doing:
• Overseeing IT infrastructure including network and servers
• Leading a small but efficient team of IT professionals
• Ensuring secure operation of all systems and processes
• Providing end-user support and troubleshooting
What you’ll need:
• Experience in Windows servers/systems administration, including Active Directory
• Networking experience
• Help Desk management experience
• At least 1 year of management experience
• Vendor Management
• Azure experience is a plus!
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with a company that values your expertise, this is the perfect place for you. Don’t wait – apply today!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 949-333-0057.