API Engineering Manager- Work-life balance!
Do you have some coding knowledge but would much rather manage people? Are you burnt out and need a work-life balance? What if I told you that you could use your experience to mentor, guide, and grow your team within a company that prioritizes preventing burnout? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an API Engineering Manager to work remotely with a company based near Hawthorne, CA, whose primary focus is making the world a dapper place. If you have experience with management, Nodejs, and React Native, then you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll manage the backend and front end of the API’s. You’ll prioritize the current project scope, and focus on mentoring, guiding, and growing your team of Software Engineers. This is an incredible opportunity because this company hopes to double the team in size by the next calendar year! The best part? If you are looking for a company that respects work-life balance, you’re in the right place. Don’t miss out on the chance to take back your “me-time”!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion and leadership skills to help grow a thriving company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay at a company that doesn’t respect boundaries, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as an API Engineering Manager and work with so many growth opportunities you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include a 100% Remote, Annual Bonus, Stock Options, Dental, Vision, Unlimited PTO, Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance & AD& D and Short-Term Disability, Gym and Yoga Membership Contributions, 401K
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll look over the backend and the front end of the API’s
– You’ll prioritize the current project scope as well as manage a team of Software Engineers
– You’ll focus on mentoring, guiding, and growing your team
– You’ll encourage collaboration and bring attention to issues as they arise
What you’ll need:
– Experience managing Software Engineers, Nodejs, and React Native
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from joining a company where the sky’s the limit!? Apply today!