API Product Manager – Stay Hands-On From Home!
Join a rapidly expanding remote team from all around the world and help them deliver exceptional SaaS products from the comfort of your own home in this thrilling API Product Manager position where you’ll drive technical solutions and receive employer-paid insurance!
If you love diving into nitty-gritty technical details and solving challenging problems, you’re in for a real treat here! Use your Product Management experience and API knowledge to create documentation and technical schematics for API engineers who are all 100% remote like you! This thriving company knows that remote work is here to stay, so you’ll be working with people all across the globe that are the best of the best while benefiting from great perks like unlimited PTO, refreshment stipends, and even monthly subscription stipends. This killer opportunity will have you evolving new and existing 3rd party integrations, translating data, and focusing heavily on documentation, road maps, and technical schematics. Be a critical member of this API team and make a true impact on strategic business decisions in this highly visible role!
The easiest part of this job: Use your entrepreneurial spirit to facilitate planning sessions that drive technical solutions, all without ever needed to leave the comfort of your own house!
The hardest part of this job: If you feel the need to wait for instructions before you make decisions on your own, this won’t be the right job for you.
Want to work for an awesome SaaS startup that’s compiled a top-notch, global, 100% remote team and continues to grow rapidly? Look no further than this API Product Manager job!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($140,000-$160,000)
– Fully Paid Medical
– 100% Remote
– Remote Work Space and Refreshment Stipends
– Monthly Subscription Stipend
– Annual Retreat
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Drive overall business strategy and evolve integrations
– Utilize API knowledge to drive technical solutions
– Write epics and user stories to help cross-functional teams deliver exceptional products
– Facilitate 2-week sprints as well as standups and planning sessions
– Keep a close eye on potential problems and accelerate them to the team so they can be solved efficiently
What you need:
– Product Management experience
– 3rd Party API’s
– Remote work experience is a plus
– Startup experience is a plus
– Payment API experience is a plus