Business Analyst – Work-Life Balance & High Visibility Projects
High visibility projects and positive attitudes are all over the place in this unique company! If you can develop and maintain operational objectives while effectively implementing business solutions that help organizations thrive, don’t miss out on this Business Analyst role where you’ll get great perks like flextime.
This award-winning organization is utilizing AI, Cloud, and Machine Learning in ways that have propelled them to the top of their industry! Be a part of their exciting growth period and join a passionate team in a small company environment. You can wear shorts and t-shirts to work or whatever you want, their office is super casual and micromanagement free. Intelligent, outgoing, and, communicative people do well here so if that sounds like you, and you have experience with management tools like Jira and Agile, you’re in the right place. Work on high visibility projects and uncover business functionality, technical details, and risks to help company leaders establish strategic decisions. You’ll be responsible for ensuring all systems are operating optimally and you’ll need to identify issues. From creating procedures and processes to defining the scope of work and ensuring all systems are operating optimally, the work you do here will make a significant impact on this rapidly expanding company’s success.
The easiest part of this job: From flextime to plenty of PTO, you’re sure to have a great work-life balance thanks to the perks you get when you work here.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a positive, communicative, and friendly professional with an analytical mindset, this won’t be the right job for you.
Develop & implement ideas for enhancements, solutions, and other ways to take the business to the next level in this awesome Business Analyst role where you’ll get great work perks like flextime.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($70,000-$100,000)
– Employer Paid Medical
– Employer Paid Dental
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Define current and target state process and product documentation
– Create well-defined content, requirements, and testable user stories for delivery teams
– Study business functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements
– Document and organize key processes and data reports
– Assist in the full life cycle of development from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
– Identify improvement opportunities to enhance quality and efficiency
What you need: