Business Intelligence Analyst – Tableau From Scratch & Performance Bonuses
Surround yourself with friendly, motivating, energizing technologists every day and work together to create Tableau visualizations from scratch in this fun Business Intelligence Analyst role at an emerging startup you’ll love being a part of!
If you’re sharp, communicative, and able to learn quickly you’re a shoe-in for success in this position! Use your Tableau experience to build out Tableau solutions both independently and collaboratively for a wide variety of projects. You’ll get to contribute to a lot of cool things while getting up to speed on other tech like Salesforce and Alteryx on the job. Let your ambition drive you as you set up, maintain, and update a Tableau Server and tackle other challenging and rewarding Tableau projects. If you work hard you’ll be well rewarded with awesome perks like performance bonuses!
The easiest part of this job: Work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup where there’s never a dull moment without sacrificing access to important benefits like PTO, insurance, and even a generous 4% match on your 401k.
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t learn quickly and communicate effectively this role might be too challenging for you.
Create Tableau visualizations from scratch, work with really smart, energetic, and friendly technologists, and earn performance bonuses in this Business Intelligence Analyst position.
What’s in it for you?
– 401k with 4% Match
– Performance Bonus
– 15 Days PTO
– 13 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaborate with a team of Data Analysts to create Tableau visualizations from scratch
– Get up to speed on Salesforce and other cool tools like Alteryx on the job
– Build out Tableau solutions independently for a variety of projects
– Translate business needs into technical specs and use these specs as a guide
– Set up, maintain, and update Tableau Server
– Communicate effectively in a collaborative team environment
What you need: