DevOps Engineer- Explore modern DevOps technology from anywhere!
Do you have some DevOps experience but are looking for more? Are you looking for a place where you can grow while working from anywhere? What if I told you that you could use your limited experience to work remotely helping set up and maintain pipelines, while also getting the chance to explore modern tech? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an entry-level DevOps Engineer to work remotely with a company located near Irvine, CA whose main focus is improving healthcare systems. If you have CI/CD, Jenkins, and AWS experience, then you might have just found your new home! This is an entry-level role where you’ll come in and help set up pipelines with Jenkins for CI/CD and help maintain them. This company uses AWS so that experience will be helpful. The best part? If you’re looking to grow your skillset, you’re in the right place. You won’t need to know how to automate or how to work with Docker to Kubernetes. You’ll be able to learn these things along with more modern DevOps technologies. So, lots of growth potential! Also, there’s a very senior DevOps engineer on the team and you’ll be the second ever person to join the DevOps team. So, you’ll be assisting and complimenting the Sr. DevOps engineer’s skill set. Don’t miss the opportunity to assist and learn one on one!
The easiest part of the job: Do what you love and learn on the job!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather not grow your skills, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as DevOps Engineer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Annual Raises, Flexible Schedule, Stock Options, Bonuses, and More!
– The opportunity to work with a thriving company
– Meaningful work and career growth
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll come in and help set up pipelines with Jenkins for CI/CD and help maintain them
– You’ll be assisting and complimenting the Sr. DevOps engineer’s skillset
What you’ll need:
– Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, and AWS
– The tendency to go the extra mile
– Academic in nature and a collaborative personality
– Experience with Docker to Kubernetes
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from exploring modern DevOps technologies from anywhere!? Apply today!