Digital Marketing Manager – Confident Jack-Of-All-Trades Wanted!
Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and a communicative spirit with experience in marketing, graphics, and AdWords? If your answer is yes, then join this rapidly expanding start-up company as their new Digital Marketing Manager!
Known for their transformative technology and their super casual work environment, this company is well-funded and looking for a jack-of-all-trades marketing leader who can roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty in social media, print ads, Adwords, and so much more! Use your consistent creative approach to oversee and plan digital marketing initiatives, improve Google AdWords campaigns, create innovative digital video campaigns, and exceed expectations. Come to work in whatever you’re comfortable, create a consistent brand voice, and have a profound influence on all marketing campaigns. This company is growing fast, and they need a talented digital marketing expert like yourself to come in and grow with them! Up for the task?
The easiest part of this job: You’ll use your confident attitude to take ownership of all marketing campaigns and enjoy great perks like flextime and health benefits.
The hardest part of this job: If you struggle with asking smart questions, taking risks, and time efficiency, this will not be the position for you.
Soar to new heights in this Digital Marketing Manager role complete with great perks and the chance to showcase your talents, drive marketing initiatives, and grow your career!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Oversee and plan digital marketing initiatives
– Manage a budget and create a digital strategy for social media
– – Focus on brand development and product promotion through video marketing
– Create innovative digital campaigns and work on Google Adwords
– Optimize social content, manage social calendars, and implement an engagement strategy
– Act as an SEO and Print Ads expert
– Meet deadlines and exceed expectations
What you need:
– Google Analytics
– Print Ads
– Social Media
– Video Marketing experience is a plus!