Digital Marketing Manager – Dive Into All Things Digital & Get Great Work Perks
nterested in joining an award-winning company that’s thriving and revamping their technology? Execute digital initiatives and drive strategic vision in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager position where you’ll make an impact and enjoy awesome work perks like tuition reimbursement and 401k with a match!
Dive in headfirst to all things digital at this thriving company whose mission is to prevent millions of catastrophic events & save lives. Get ready to collaborate in a cool, casual, office where you’ll help deliver maximum return on digital advertising investments! This isn’t an environment where shy marketers thrive. Instead, communicators who aren’t afraid to voice their opinions, collaborate with different teams, and grow their careers are encouraged to apply. If that sounds like you and you have experience with PPC, SEO, SEM, and Google AdWords, you’ll do well here! After learning how the business works on day one, you’ll begin managing paid advertising campaigns and creating an awesome, effective, SEO strategy. You’ll also spend the majority of your time analyzing sales metrics, identifying marketing trends, managing local listings for all service locations, and so much more! If you consider yourself a self-starter who’s business savvy and determined to get the job done, the sky is the limit for you!
The easiest part of this job: From a generous match on your 401k to the potential to work from home 2 days a week after your first 6 months, this company offers the perks you really want!
The hardest part of this job: If you are uncomfortable identifying opportunities and acting on them without hand-holding, this won’t be the right fit.
Use your hands-on digital marketing expertise to execute awesome campaigns and make a positive impact on the world in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager position.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($130,000-$150,000)
– 401k with Match
– Partial Telecommuting
What you’ll be doing:
– Execute all digital initiatives & define vision and strategy
– Manage all paid search, paid social, display and organic search programs
– Analyze sales and market trends & track ad performance
– Manage paid advertisement campaigns & reevaluate analytics
– Develop campaign budgets & perform campaign optimization
– Create and monitor A/B testing & produce accurate reports
– Serve as the website product manager
– Manage local listings for service locations
– Collaborate with stakeholders to develop long term digital strategy plans
What you need:
– Google Adwords