Director of Engineering- Feeling stuck in your career?
Have you been feeling stagnant lately? Are you searching for a new challenge to not only manage but get your hands dirty? What if I told you that you could have a chance for a brand new beginning by rolling up your sleeves and getting out on the floor, collaborating with your team? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
The easiest part of the job: Find your love of technology again by both managing and working hands-on with your team in a company that’s so groundbreaking, you’ll never want to leave.
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, “managing” alone in your office, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this revolutionary role as a Director of Engineering and work hands-on, surrounded by a team of fresh faces!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 130,000-150,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription discounts, Child care, and parental leave benefits, 401k, Education reimbursement, Healthcare spending accounts, Retirement Benefits, Flex-time, Some telecommuting options, Gym membership discount, Pet insurance, Cell phone reimbursements, Employee Discounts, and More
– Contribute to a growing, state-of-the-art company
– Thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
– The chance to manage a team of 9 while working with tech yourself
What you’ll be doing:
-You’ll come in and own the role
– You’ll go out and analyze the market, look around the industry, keep up with trends and numbers, as well as client-facing
– You’ll manage 3 engineers on-shore as well as 6 offshore engineers that are full-stack (Node.js)
What you’ll need:
– A strong background leading software engineering teams
– Experience with AWS is a must as well as being in an Agile/Scrum environment
– A desire to grow your skills by getting company provided certifications
– A “roll up your sleeves” attitude
– Experience managing offshore contracts and budgets as a whole
– Be comfortable with client-facing
– A desire to be challenged in an agile environment
– The ability to be collaborative and unafraid to share your opinions
– AWS Certified
– Startup experience
– QA experience
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving your stale job and reaching your full potential? Apply today!