Director of Mobile Product Management – 100% REMOTE
Do you have a passion for making the world a better place? Would you love to take control and build something from the ground up? What if I told you that you could join an award-winning organization and lead the charge of its highly-visible Mobile App program? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Director of Mobile Product Management to work remotely with a company based near Dallas, Tx, whose primary focus is improving the lives of the elderly and most vulnerable. If you have experience with Mobile and a leadership role, you might have just found where you belong. In this role, you’ll use your passion for healthcare to think strategically, build a new team from the ground up, and drive strategy for next steps. Day to day, you’ll collaborate with customers, drive project priorities, and ensure smooth communication between team members. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark and directly impact the success of this company’s mobile application! The best part? If you want more than just a paycheck, you’re in the right place. This company’s all about creating real change and helping people that need it!
The easiest part of the job: Work with a company that exists for more than just themselves.
The hardest part of the job: If making a difference isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Director of Mobile Product Management and work within a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $150,000-$175,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medical, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
– The opportunity to do something you love with a company that cares
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll make your mark and directly impact the success of this company’s mobile application
– You’ll use your passion for healthcare to think strategically, build a new team from the ground up, and drive strategy for next steps
– You’ll collaborate with customers, drive project priorities, and ensure smooth communication occurs between team members
– You’ll work with a company that’s all about creating real change and helping people that need it
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Mobile and Leadership Experience
– Healthcare Experience
– Software as a Service (SaaS) experience
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working with an award-winning organization and leading the charge of its highly-visible Mobile App program? Apply today!