Director of Product Management- Join a secure start-up!
Would you love to join a start-up company but can’t stand uncertainty? Are you looking for the chance to work hands-on while growing your team? What if I told you that you could skip the anxiety and be an irreplaceable part of a healthy start-up that has financial security and product success? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Director of Product Management to work remotely with a company whose primary focus is providing free wellness services for consumers. If you have B2C Project Management experience and a passion for mental health and wellness, you might have just found where you belong! This is your chance to leave behind being just another cog in the machine. Instead, take on the challenge of being an irreplaceable part of the company by growing and leading your team. But don’t worry, if you want to do more than lead, you’ll have the opportunity to get in the weeds and get your hands dirty too. The best part? In this role, you’ll enjoy the perks of joining a company at its early stages without a new company’s typical drawbacks of financial uncertainty and product failure. Put your mind at ease because this company is financially healthy, and their recently launched product already has 100,000 users and growing!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy being an irreplaceable team member in a secure, fast-paced environment!
The hardest part of the job: If you would rather do the same thing day-in and day-out without making a true impact on a company’s success, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Director of Product Management and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Unlimited PTO, Stipend to cover medical and dental insurance, Equity, 100% Remote Work Environment, and More
– The chance to work in a start-up environment
– The opportunity to grow your team
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work with a team that’s passionate about personal development and mental wellness
– You’ll work with a well-funded start-up
– You’ll grow and eventually lead a product team
– You’ll collaborate closely with the founder to implement new product initiatives
– You’ll roll up your sleeves and work in the weeds
What you’ll need:
– Experience with B2C Product Management
– The desire to lead and work with a financially stable start-up
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from growing your team in a secure start-up? Apply today!