Front End Developer- Harness the power of creative freedom!
Do you hate working with someone looking over your shoulder? Do you like to see the results of your work and have a passion for design? What if I told you that you could have creative freedom by being the only front-end resource on the team? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
The easiest part of the job: Use your front-end dev experience to make beautiful creations in a fast-paced company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, stuck in a company with too many regulations, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Front End Developer and do what you love in a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonuses, PTO, Holidays, Cell Phone Reimbursements, More
– Bask in the opportunity to make your mark in a fast-paced environment
– The opportunity to continuously learn and interact with new tools
– Satisfy your need for creative freedom
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll develop UI’s on top of the company’s in-house salesforce application that their customers use
– You’ll work on a small team of one BE Salesforce Engineer and one Admin, as the only front end resource
– You’ll talk to clients and show off your interest in design
– You’ll customize client-facing portals and other internal and external projects
What you’ll need:
– The confidence to be the only front end resource on the team
– The ability to work on a hybrid basis
– A love for design
– A Degree and the ability to provide samples of your work/websites
– Experience with Frameworks
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working from harnessing the power of creative freedom? Apply today!