Full Stack Engineer – Outspoken With Your Ideas? Thrive & Tackle Challenging Projects with Microservices
Hit the ground running on cool projects that combine IoT and AI in an environment where you’re encouraged to share your ideas, be outspoken, and embrace challenges in this Full Stack Engineer position.
End users are always on your mind as you design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain software and web applications which is why you’re a great fit for this position! This successful company is reinventing the culture on their engineering team to encourage more risk taking, idea sharing, and take charge attitudes. That’s where you come in! Use your experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, or VueJS as well as your experience with Microservices and Go, NodeJS, Python, Java, or Ruby as you build a continuous integration pipeline and use Microservices design principles. If you happen to have experience with Kubernetes or CI/CD that will benefit you but, as long as you’re willing to work at a fast pace and take on challenging projects you’ll be well suited for this position. Plus, you’ll get 4 whole weeks of PTO and a generous 4% match on your 401k!
The easiest part of this job: This flat organization is a great place to get into new tech like Golang, earn performance bonuses, and bring your ideas to the table to directly impact their applications.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re shy this won’t be the right job for you.
Calling all outspoken, idea-filled, challenge-embracing Full Stack Engineers! You can thrive and tackle exciting projects with IoT, AI, Microservices, and more when you work here.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Fully Paid Optical
– 401k with 4% Match
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 15 Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain software and web applications
– Build a continuous integration pipeline and use modern Cloud technology
– Use Microservices design principles and serverless design patterns throughout
– Embrace challenges and contribute your ideas for top quality cloud based solutions
– Utilize Agile methodologies and work with other engineers as well as Product Managers, Architects, UX Designers, and Operations teams
What you need:
– 1+ years of AngularJS, ReactJS, or VueJS
– 1+ years with GO, NodeJS, Python, Java, or Ruby
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus
– Kubernetes is a plus
– CI/CD is a plus