Company culture can make all the difference. When it’s bad, everyone who works there feels negative and unmotivated. But when it’s positive you’ll be surrounded by passionate people who are happy, eager, and always on the ball. This organization has created one of the most positive work environments around and they treat their employees like the gems they are! Get ready to hit the ground running working in a small development team building and enhancing out their marketing, CRM, and telehealth platforms. As long as you have knowledge of development and deployment tools like Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, Docker, or Kubernetes, you’ll do well here. Any eCommerce & UX experience is a big plus! From the chance to grow into a senior role to truly flexible flextime and even free insurance, this company does all they can to keep employees like you as happy and healthy as can be.
The easiest part of this job: Contribute your ideas, put your innovative solutions on the table, and work with a passionate team in a super interactive, casual, “no dress code” atmosphere!
The hardest part of this job: If you don’t have at least three years of experience with NodeJS and working knowledge of database technologies, this might not be the right job for you.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Employer Paid Medical
– Employer Paid Dental
– Employer Paid Optical
– Employer Paid Life
– Stock Options
– 2 Weeks PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Collaboratively develop systems and platforms in a small, communicative environment
– Learn the ins and outs of existing platforms so you can effectively develop and enhance their applications
– Share ideas and ensure applications are running smoothly by problem-solving and providing effective solutions
– Wear many hats and be able to switch from project to project easily
– Embrace Agile practices on a cross-functional team of engineers
– Deliver high-quality products and maintain the existing code base
What you need: