Help Desk Tier I – Limitless Career Growth
Contract-to-Hire Opportunity Near Addison, TX - Help Desk/Tech Support:
Camden Kelly is hiring for a Help Desk Tier I position with a thriving company based near Addison, Texas. This organization is developing an industry-disrupting product to simplify and alleviate the most complex pain points of geographic relocation for customers and clients traveling and establishing adventures in new locations.
This is a widely recognized company that’s ultra-focused on expanding (and heavily investing in) their technology department and its reach. Their goals are exciting and on the verge of revolutionizing the industry through technology–and they’re doing it all without the red tape or corporate management style you may find in larger corporations. Yet, the organization is large enough to offer you the long-term stability vital to growth. In fact, they’ve avoided layoffs altogether throughout the company’s history.
In this environment, your career growth is paramount. We’d love a candidate who is passionate about technology–even if you don’t have solid professional tech experience, your side projects (like tinkering with computer building or building games in Sandbox) will fit right in with this passionate team of tech-savvy individuals. We’re looking for personality and drive, because this role has a clear path mapped out for you to rise into a role in software support and beyond.
The team needs a tech-passionate support agent to cover internal calls in a dynamic environment alongside the fun, collaborative team. You should come from some customer experience, but be prepared to take on some learning in the technology sector to launch your tech career with this organization.
No education? No problem. The team values natural grit over academic achievements, so your attitude and approach will define your success in this role.
In this Help Desk Tier I role, you will:
- Have a core role in supporting field operation by both phone and email
- Roll out new technology and industry-changing products
- Travel occasionally to help establish new locations
- Work in an anti-structured, anti-policy driven, non-corporate environment at the office near Addison, Texas
- Enjoy major growth opportunities, with the potential and a clear path to be promoted into a software support role
- Three-month contract-to-hire position
- Competitive hourly compensation rates
- Major growth opportunities from within the organization
- Previous experience in customer experience (approximately 2 years professional experience in this sector is ideal)
- Background working in a Help Desk/Support role
- A professional, collaborative attitude, with a healthy dash of fun
- Excellent communication
- A passion for technology
- Experience working on tech-savvy side projects (i.e., you’re a gamer familiar with building computers, playing with Raspberry Pi, or building in sandbox)
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
Apply now to take your next steps forward!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting the most qualified IT and tech professionals with elite opportunities across the US.
Camden Kelly has branches catering to the Dallas-Fort Worth and Southern California regions, and we manage hiring and staffing needs across the nation. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best tech talent for your team, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT and technology recruiting firm.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable in the technology hiring space.
Find us on Twitter and connect with us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with current job opportunities, industry news, and hiring and staffing solutions. Contact us directly here.