(Hybrid) Linux Infrastructure Engineer – Join the Global Crusade to Secure the Internet
Have you ever imagined contributing to the backbone of the Internet, working to keep it secure and stable? Do you pride yourself on your expertise in Linux and crave a role where you can use your skills to create a difference worldwide?
Our client, the top organization in the world dedicated to maintaining Internet security & stability, has an exciting opportunity in the Greater Los Angeles California Area for a seasoned Senior Linux Infrastructure Engineer like you to strengthen their international efforts. As an independent organization operating in many countries and communicating in over 30 different languages, they have a rich 20-year legacy of stability and a commitment to excellence. If you’re a visionary with a passion for large-scale systems and international outreach, this is your place.
Their team focuses on projects primarily dealing with designing and managing Linux systems in a high availability environment. They offer top-of-the-line technologies and provide you with the autonomy to make impactful decisions.
• Designing, implementing, and managing Linux systems.
• Providing escalated support across major aspects of the infrastructure.
• Automating processes with scripting languages like shell, bash, python, perl, etc.
• Engaging with cloud technologies like AWS and containers such as Docker/Kubernetes (a big plus!).
• Collaborating in a dynamic team of about 10 professionals.
What you’ll need:
• 8 years of experience in Systems Engineering, Linux, Cloud, Scripting.
• Solid job stability.
• Proficiency in Linux servers, containerization, virtualization, databases, email, logging, and monitoring.
• Knowledge in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Networking is desirable but not mandatory.
• Degree is a big plus but not required.
• Local to the Marina Del Ray, CA area; it’s a hybrid role allowing 2-3 days of remote work.
What’s in it for you?
• $130,000 – $140,000 Base Salary.
• FREE Healthcare for Employee and their Dependents including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
• 401K with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 10%.
• 25 Days PTO (Vacation & Sick).
• Paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Year’s).
• A chance to be part of an organization that shapes Internet policy.
Are you ready to take your career to a global level and join the crusade for a safer, more stable Internet? Apply today and harness the power of technology to make the world a better-connected place!