(Hybrid) Mid Level .Net Core/Angular Developer – Fuel Your Journey in the Travel Tech World!
Ever dreamt of shaping the future of travel while immersing yourself in a tight-knit, passionate community? What about taking the reins on a project and making it truly your own in a world where innovation transforms legacy?
Our client, a pillar in the group travel industry, is looking to add a Mid Level .Net Core/Angular Developer to the team. This company screams resilience. They’ve bravely navigated global challenges, from 9-11 to the covid pandemic. The beauty of their niche? Their client’s travel plans are charted out 1-2 years ahead, and guess what? The coming year is packed with action!
Incorporating a harmonious balance between work and family, this high-energy team promotes 100% remote work, with the occasional team catch-up in the Irving, TX area. With tightnight 5+ persona software engineering team, they’ve built a realm where everyone aims for the stars, and loves the fact they own their own projects. And did we mention? Their current CEO kickstarted their journey as a programmer, showcasing the immense value and growth potential they place on development.
What you’ll be doing:
– Spearheading front-end development using Angular and .Net Core, eventually embracing the full stack realm.
– Cherishing the project like your baby, especially a travel website mirroring the likes of Orbitz, designed for corporate client bookings.
– Interacting and collaborating with major players in the travel industry and their API’s – requiring a touch of patience and persistence.
– Relishing the autonomy of your role, while also integrating cross-departmentally for a holistic product experience.
What do you need to bring to the table?
– Expertise in .Net Core, C#.Net, SQL, and Angular.
– Travel industry insights? While not required, it would be a huge advantage.
– Must live within a 100 miles of the DFW area and comfortable popping into the office for the occasional monthly or quarterly meeting.
What’s in it for you?
– Annual compensation of $100,000 – $120,000
– 401(k) matching
– A comprehensive insurance package: Dental, Health, Vision, Life
– Employee perks galore: Assistance programs, Discounts, Health savings account
– Investing in YOU: Professional development assistance
– Paid time off to rejuvenate
– Referral program
– Retirement planning
If you’re driven by autonomy yet cherish team collaboration, and the idea of crafting a tech-driven travel realm excites you, this might be your next big adventure. Dive in and be a part of a legacy where the journey is as beautiful as the destination. Take your career to new altitudes; the sky’s the limit! Apply today!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 972-643-8848.