(Hybrid) Network Security Engineer – Elevate Car Safety With Your Cyber Expertise
Ever thought of being a game-changer in car safety technology while also ensuring top-notch network security? Well, here’s your chance to merge your passion for tech with one of the noblest causes – car safety.
A leading privately-held company in the Irving, TX area, known for its unparalleled contributions in car safety technology, is on the lookout for a dynamic Network Security Engineer like you! As a unique trailblazer in their industry, they’re proud to be the only company offering the gamut of services from manufacturing to monitoring and reporting. With locations sprawled nationwide, they have cemented their spot as the largest and most successful in the domain.
This is a house where collaboration isn’t just a word; it’s a culture. Picture a casual, engaging environment where bright minds converge. Our teams? Passionate. Analytical. Smart. And we absolutely adore those who aren’t just content with the status quo. The ones who challenge, “Why this way?” and bring forth smarter solutions. If bouncing ideas and optimizing solutions are your forte, welcome aboard! And, a little secret – our incredibly low turnover speaks volumes about our work culture. Before you know it, you’ll find a second family in us.
– Essentially, YOU are going to be the lighthouse of security in our organization.
– Dive deep into security policies – analyze, write, and refine.
– Architect and monitor robust solutions and processes.
– Get hands-on with logging, vulnerability and patch management.
– Engage and liaise with top-tier business professionals.
– Performance-tuning of LAN and WAN segments, and oversee – security-centric hardware and systems.
– Assess and amplify our SIEM environment.
– Lead both internal and external security audits.
What’s non-negotiable? Experience with:
– Penetration Testing
– Palo Alto
– Security Documentation
– Network Architecture and Security
Brownie Points for:
– Cloud Network Security
What’s in it for you?
– $150,000-$170,000 Base Salary
– Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, and more
– 401K – 100% match up to 4%; 50% match up to the next 2%
– Generous PTO, Paid Holidays, and Personal/Sick days
– A hybrid work model – Work from near Irving, Texas and enjoy a day a week remotely.
If steering the security helm of a pioneering car safety tech firm sounds like your calling, let’s shift gears together and drive into a safer tomorrow. Apply now!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-643-8848.