(Hybrid) Senior Product Manager – Be at the forefront of Internet security & stability
Are you passionate about ensuring the Internet remains secure and globally stable? Do you have a rich background in product management and are looking for the next step to elevate your career in a globally renowned organization? If so, this could be the golden opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client, a world leader dedicated to preserving the Internet’s stability and security, is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to joint their team. This is a hybrid position located in the Marina Del Ray, CA area. As an independent body, their primary mission is to develop and establish Internet policies globally. With a presence in numerous countries, they communicate in over 30 languages, proving their commitment to global cohesion. With over two decades of establishing their mark, they offer unmatched stability and are well-known for taking exemplary care of their employees.
– Oversee the enhancement and maintenance of the client’s internal OpenData platform, a vital web app that provides free access to diverse data like weather, city information, etc.
– Collaborate closely with a dynamic Product team of around 10 individuals in an agile SDLC setting.
– Engage with internal stakeholders and engineers, ensuring alignment in vision and execution.
What you’ll need:
– A minimum of 10+ years in Product Management.
– Experience from at least two enterprise organizations. Our client values diverse exposure, so candidates who’ve been with the same company throughout their career might not be the best fit.
– A background from larger enterprises is essential. Ideally, candidates should have been part of significant software development organizations.
Nice to have:
– Proficiency in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Networking.
Why join them?
– A competitive base salary ranging from $130,000 to $140,000.
– Global Influence: Play a pivotal role in a top organization that influences Internet policies worldwide.
– Stellar Benefits: FREE Healthcare for both you and your dependents (inclusive of Medical, Dental, and Vision), a generous 401K scheme with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 10%, 25 Days PTO, and paid holidays (including the week off between Christmas and New Year’s!).
– Location: Embrace a hybrid work model near the scenic Marina Del Ray in Los Angeles, California, with the flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
If you’re ready to shape the future of the Internet while enjoying unparalleled benefits, apply today and make a global impact!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-333-0057.