Information Security Engineer-Help build a security program from the ground up!
Are you passionate about security and thrive in a modern environment? Would you love to use your skills to build something new? What if I told you that you could use your passion to leverage what you’ve learned in the past to lead in the build of a security program from the ground up? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an Information Security Engineer to work within a company based near Carrollton, Tx, whose main focus is improving people’s quality of life. If you love managing Email Security & Spam with Office365, and are familiar with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Carbon Black, Patch Management, Antivirus, and Audits, then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the security build and maintenance by helping with a PCI Audit, HIPPA Audit, managing the Carbon Black, babysitting the network & system security, checking on client application installation, and more! You’ll work with an incredible team by partnering with the Systems and Network Engineers for patches and developing a security roadmap. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited to come in, leverage what you’ve learned in the past, and make your mark by building a security program from the ground up! The best part? You’ll also be working in a modern environment by working on the cloud and on-prem.
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion to create an invaluable security program!
The hardest part of the job: If working on cloud and on-prem aren’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as an Information Security Engineer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 90,000-120,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like 401K, Dental Insurance, Holiday, Major Medical, Optical, Vacation, Life Insurance
– The opportunity to do something you love
– Make your mark by building a program from the ground up
– The chance to work within a prospering company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll come in and help improve their security posture
– You’ll help with a PCI Audit
– You’ll help with a HIPPA Audit, manage Carbon Black, babysit the network & system security
– You’ll make sure client applications are installed properly, tackle security reports, own email security, patch management, and a lot more
– You’ll be partnering with the Systems and Network Engineers for patches and help develop a security roadmap
– You’ll leverage what you’ve learned in the past, guide and lead to build a security program from the ground up
– You’ll work on cloud and on-prem
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Email Security & Spam with Office365, and are familiar with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Carbon Black, Patch Management, Antivirus and Audits
– A love for security
– A highly motivated personality
– Experience at a large medical company
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from marking your mark and building a security program from the ground up? Apply today!