Infrastructure Engineering Manager- Hybrid work environment!
Do you have a passion for automation and a desire to lead? Would you love to join a thriving company? What if I told you that you could lead your team and use APM (application monitoring) technologies like Datadog and Solarwinds within a company that’s growing like crazy? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineering Manager to work with a well-known medical technology company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience with virtualization, leadership, APM, and Powershell, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll lead the IT Ops team of about 4 IT OPs/monitoring engineers. This team works 24/7 to monitor high availability systems using APM (application monitoring) technologies like Datadog and Solarwinds. You’ll lead this team and work on technical projects with the Sytems team, mainly focused on automation with Powershell. The best part? If you’re looking for a stable company, you’re in the right place! Not only are they well-established, but they are also growing like crazy without signs of stopping!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy the opportunity to lead your team within a growing company!
The hardest part of the job: If people aren’t your thing, then this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as an Infrastructure Engineering Manager and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive in a hybrid work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll collaborate with Engineers at the top of their game
– You’ll lead the IT Ops team of about 4 IT OPs/monitoring engineers
– You’ll help monitor high availability systems using APM (application monitoring) technologies like Datadog and Solarwinds
– You’ll lead this team and work on technical projects with the Sytems team, mainly focused on automation with Powershell
What you’ll need:
– A background in virtualization, leadership, APM, and Powershell
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leading your team within a thriving company? Apply today!