IT Operations Manager- Create real change!
Do you put your heart and soul into your work? Would you love to help shape the future of a company? What if I told you that you could use your passion for management to play a critical role in growing a product? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an IT Operations Manager to work with a company based near Dallas, TX, whose main focus is public safety. If you live and breathe infrastructure/networking, and management, then you might have just found your new home. Here’s a chance for you to take on a new challenge and make a difference! Within this role, you’ll come in and manage the company’s entire team of admins, engineers, and technicians. Your team will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of all infrastructure at the company’s corporate data centers around the world. You’ll use your skills to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place. The best part? In this is a critical role, you’ll be able to create the real change you’ve always wanted. It’s a really exciting time to jump on board because you’ll help shape the future of a major new product. This product might be so vital, that the company will have to change their entire logo!
The easiest part of the job: Use your impeccable management skills to shape the future of a groundbreaking product!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, stuck in a dull company that doesn’t value hard work and growth, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as an IT Operations Manager and work within a team so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation 100,000-120,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, Personal/Sick days, and More
– The opportunity to work with a passionate team
– The chance to make a difference
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll jump on the team and play a crucial role in the future of an important new product
– You’ll jump in and manage the entire team of admins, engineers, and technicians that are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of all infrastructure at eight of their corporate data centers around the world
– You’ll also add value and position their whole IT department to enable the company to achieve its goals and to make sure that IT is not a hindrance to growth
– You’ll be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
– You’ll have about 12 direct reports
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in infrastructure/networking, and management
– The desire to be a key player in a product’s success
– A passion for your work and appreciation of innovation
– A talent for managing people well by giving constructive criticism when needed while also being respectful
– A passion for public safety
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from creating real change and being a key player in a product’s success? Apply today!