IT Project Manager – 100% REMOTE
Are you ready for a challenge? Would you love the opportunity to have a major impact on the digital presence of a national company? What if I told you that you could join an award-winning company and be a part of their on-shore development team from the ground up? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an IT Project Manager to work remotely with a company based near Plano, Tx, whose primary focus is to be the perfect one-stop celebration shop. If you have experience with Scrum, MS Project, and JIRA, you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll manage components and projects in the digital space and lead the creation of processes, governance, and policies. Along with these responsibilities comes the opportunity to work with a budget and forecast for future projects. The best part? Not only will you be an integral part of building this team from the ground up, but you will also play a significant role in shaping the IT department for a national company with locations throughout the United States and Canada.
The easiest part of the job: Leave your mark on an organization’s growth
The hardest part of the job: If managing finances isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as an IT Project Manager and join a nationally known company!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $100,000 – $120,000
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, 401K, PTO, and More
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be responsible for managing components and projects in the digital space, website, and IT side of things
– You’ll manage a budget and forecast and help develop processes, governance, and policies
– You’ll join a team that is being built from the ground up, and you’ll have a significant influence in the department of a chain located throughout the United States and Canada
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Scrum, MS Project, and JIRA
– A desire to work in a remote environment
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from making an impact? Apply today!