IT Project Manager – Allocate Billion Dollar Projects
With a couple billion dollars in startup investments fueling them, it’s no wonder this innovative company is rocketing towards success and going public so quickly! Be a part of their exciting journey as you guide several tech projects at once, help them stay on budget, and improve your work-life balance with flextime in this IT Project Manager position.
This company is set to double in size before the year is over but they’re determined to retain their family-like feel. Lead dedicated teams of technologists who are working with the latest tech and taking projects from scratch to success. You’ll play an integral role here and will need experience with user stories, writing requirements, and documentation in order to do this job well. Stay hands-on with technical and business teams as you establish project timelines, follow release and change management SDLC processes, pay close attention to detail, and deliver several projects on budget and on deadline simultaneously. Work with 3-5 projects at once as you deal with issues and risks, timelines, and action items. You’ll also write requirements, user stories, and project reports for upper management. If you’re great at juggling a lot of responsibilities at once without dropping the ball, you’ll get great perks like a generous match on your 401k when you work here.
The easiest part of this job: If you have a hungry mentality and are determined to figure things out no matter how long it takes, you’re in the right place! Plus, you’ll find balance between hard work with schedule flexibility thanks to flextime.
The hardest part of this job: If you prefer to manage and lead one project at a time this won’t be the right job for you.
Balance several technical projects as you allocate billions, stay on budget, and deliver great results in this IT Project Manager role where you’ll get awesome perks like flextime.
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($100,000-$115,000)
– 401k with 50% Match up to 6%
– 20 Days PTO
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Manage several technology projects and in house business
– Establish timelines for multiple technology projects and guide them through while remaining on budget & hitting all deadlines
– Prepare project reports for management and work in a hands on capacity with IT professionals to successfully complete projects
– Communicate effectively, pay attention to detail, and assign project responsibilities
– Coordinate with other departments to make sure projects are compatible and request project resources
– Follow release and change management SDLC processes
What you need:
– Project Management
– User Stories
– Write requirements