Junior ERP Implementation Specialist- Remote Position
Are you eager to work with cutting-edge tech? Would you love to embrace the security of working with a thriving company? What if I told you that you could learn a ton while working with technology like Dynamics 365 within a company that’s growing like crazy? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Junior ERP Implementation Specialist to work remotely with a company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience with ERP implementation, SAP, and Dynamics AX, then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll use your experience with the manufacturing module of the ERP software and grow your skills like crazy. The best part? You’ll have the opportunity to learn from an incredible team!
The easiest part of the job: Work with the latest tech and watch your skills skyrocket!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather work with technology from the Stone Ages, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Junior ERP Implementation Specialist and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $80,000-$90,000
– Indulge in benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, 401k with Match, Flexible Hours, Employee Gym, Employee Medical Center, Onsite Cafeteria, Game Room, Employee Appreciation Days, PTO, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and More!
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll use and implement Dynamics 365 (the newest version and is CLOUD)
– You’ll grow like crazy and learn a lot from your team
What you’ll need:
– Experience with ERP implementation, SAP, and Dynamics AX
– The desire to work remote
– Experience with Dynamics 365
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from learning a ton in this remote position? Apply today!