Junior Site Reliability Engineer – Remote!
Is technology your passion, not just your job? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment that will challenge your creativity and problem-solving skills? What if I told you that you could advance your skill-set in a start-up environment without being micromanaged? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Junior Site Reliability Engineer to work remotely with a SaaS company located in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is making the world a safer place. If you have experience with Kubernetes, Cloud experience with GCP OR AWS, CI/CD, and Scripting experience ( Python or GO), then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll use your skills with terraforming and work your way around GKE. In the future, you’ll also be handling projects like central security management, fully automating the CI/CD, and working on balancing out the product and its features. The best part? You won’t be just another number. Instead, you’ll be an important part of the team and quickly grow your skill set!
The easiest part of the job: Learn a ton while working with cutting-edge technology!
The hardest part of the job: If fast-paced isn’t your thing, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a Junior Site Reliability Engineer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as 401k, Dental Insurance, Major Medical, Optical, Sick Days, Vacation, and More
– Sleep soundly knowing that you’re working for a company that makes the world a safer place
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll do be doing weekly releases with the opportunity to do future multi-releases
– You’ll be creative in solving problems and enjoy working without someone looking over your shoulder
– You’ll have the chance to work on future projects that include central security management, fully automating the CI/CD, and working on balancing out their product foundation and its features
What you’ll need:
– Experience with Kubernetes, Cloud experience with GCP OR AWS, CI/CD, and Scripting experience ( Python or GO)
– Experience with Helm
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from thriving in a remote start-up environment? Apply today!