Have you mastered your skills on both the front and backend? Are you ready for a new challenge and a clean slate? What if I told you that you could take your career to the next level in a fresh environment by stepping into a leadership position? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
The easiest part of the job: Upgrade your job by taking on the role of a Lead, in an ultramodern environment.
The hardest part of the job: If you haven’t mastered both the front and back end and aren’t confident making judgment calls, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this exciting role as Lead Full Stack Engineer and lead a team in a valuable Trilio integration and a migration from AngularJS to React!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, Flextime, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options, Performance Bonuses, Annual Company Bonus, Commuter Benefits, and More
– Contribute to a growing company
– Show off your skills and years of experience
– Work as a lead without all the responsibility
– Thrive in an environment that’s as innovative as a startup but as stable as a well-established company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll choose to work on either a large-scale Trilio integration for video conferences or a migration from AngularJS to React – this will be a complete re-architecture of the application!
– You’ll work with software on both the front and backend
– You’ll work with managers and stakeholders and take over when the manager isn’t in the office
– You’ll work with QA teams to better the workflow
– You’ll launch projects using cloud services and application stores
– You’ll level up legacy code
– You’ll guide junior engineers
What you’ll need:
– A desire to lead and implement new ideas
– Years of experience on both the front and backend
– Experience mentoring junior developers
– Experience with a start-up
– React Native
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from taking the next step in your career? Apply today!