Lead Fullstack Node/React Engineer – Clean Slate!
Do you enjoy leading just as much as coding? Would you love a clean slate? What if I told you that you could get in on the ground floor of a new platform and spend equal parts of your time coding and leading your team? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Lead Fullstack Node/React Engineer to work in a hybrid environment with a company based in Dallas, Tx, whose primary focus is helping businesses and individuals find a little bit of extra room to keep their belongings. If you have experience working with React, NodeJS, and SQL or PostgreSQL, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll be working on the scheduling portion of this company’s application, doing a lot of enhancements, and building new capabilities.
Are you someone that needs to know the “why” behind what you’re doing? Then you’re in the right place. This company loves to involve the team on the business side of things! So in this position, you’ll spend about 50% of your time coding, the other 50% leading (talking to the business side, gathering requirements, and making architecture decisions). The best part? If you’ve been looking for an opportunity where you can grow as the company does, here’s your chance! There’s endless opportunity for growth here. And I’m not just talking about moving up the career ladder. There’s also the opportunity for you to advance your skills and work with the latest and greatest tech!
The easiest part of the job: Get in on the ground floor of a new platform and enjoy your fresh start!
The hardest part of the job: If you’re someone that doesn’t enjoy both leading and coding, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Lead Fullstack Node/React Engineer and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $130,000 – $150,000
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Unlimited PTO, 401K, Annual raises, Bonuses, Hybrid Schedule, Flex-Time, Legal Counsel, and More
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be working on the scheduling portion of this company’s application doing a lot of enhancements, and building new capabilities
– You’ll spend half your time coding and the other half leading
– You’ll work with a team of incredible full-stack engineers that not only code but also do QA and DevOps
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in React, NodeJS, and SQL or PostgreSQL
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from enjoying a clean slate and cutting-edge technology? Apply today!