Lead .Net Developer- Remote Position!
Are you tired of worrying about job security? Would you love for your work to make a positive impact? What if I told you that you could work with an award-winning, industry-leading organization whose primary focus is improving the lives of the elderly and most vulnerable? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Lead .Net Developer to work remotely with a company near Dallas, Tx, that has a mission you can take pride in. If you have experience with Design Patterns, Unit Testing, .Net Core, SQL, C#.Net, and Rest APIs, you might have just found where you belong! This is an exciting time to jump on board and assist this groundbreaking organization with modernizing its solutions. Their current software has a lot of complex business logic built-in at the SQL layer, so in this role, you’ll be helping them move away from this and into a microservices model using .Net Core and Angular 8. While also be leading 2 teams by guiding the project and mentoring the less senior developers. The best part? There will be a nice mix of development, architecture, and leading! About 70% of your time will be spent coding, and 30% architecting new solutions.
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy working with a company that cares about helping people in need!
The hardest part of the job: If you are not good at working without someone micromanaging, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Lead .Net Developer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $145,000-$160,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
– The opportunity to do something you love with a company that cares
– A remote work environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll focus right on modernizing the company’s solutions
– You’ll help them move away from a lot of complex business logic that’s built-in at the SQL layer to a microservices model using .Net Core and Angular 8
– You’ll write compatible services that can be hosted on Kubernetes clusters
– You’ll lead the 2 main teams by guiding the project and mentoring the less senior developers
– You’ll still be responsible for writing code, but a good portion of your time will be spent working with the teams on technical aspects of the code
– You’ll work closely with the architecture team to ensure their designs are sound
– You’ll spend your time coding and architecting new solutions
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Design Patterns, Unit Testing, .Net Core, SQL, C#.Net, and Rest APIs
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working for more than just a paycheck? Apply today!