Mobile Test Automation Engineer- Remote Position
Do you need a fresh start? Would you love to make a difference? What if I told you that you could build a new Android mobile testing framework from the ground up within a company that’s helping to save lives? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Mobile Test Automation Engineer to work remotely with a company near Dallas, Tx, whose primary focus is improving the lives of the elderly and most vulnerable. If you have experience with Android, Kotlin, Automation, Java, Azure, Appium and have a passion for designing and developing automated frameworks, you might have just found your new home! This is the opportunity for the fresh start you’ve been looking for by joining the team in the middle of a substantial mobile transformation project. So there’s a ton of exciting work to be done! In this role, you’ll help build a new framework from the ground up and set the stage for automation across their entire mobile offering. The best part? Not only is this company doing their part to save lives, but they’re also a very Pro-QA organization!
The easiest part of the job: Embrace a new beginning within a well-established company!
The hardest part of the job: If you don’t enjoy working with Android, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Mobile Test Automation Engineer and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation $130,000-$145,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance bonuses, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible spending account
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll help build a new framework from the ground up and set the stage for automation across their entire mobile offering
– You’ll drive new initiatives
– You’ll be working on a Native Android application, so you’ll be writing Java and Kotlin
What you’ll need:
– Experience with Android, Kotlin, .Net, Automation, Java, Azure, Appium, and a passion for designing and developing automated frameworks
– The desire to work remotely
– Experience with SQL and API testing
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from embracing a fresh start? Apply today!