(Onsite) .Net Software Engineer – Join the Pioneers of Sports Technology
Do you have a passion for keeping sports players safe and cutting-edge technology? Want to be part of a team that shares not just their engineering skills but also their hobbies, in a family-like environment? If yes, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Our client is a technology firm based in Dallas, Texas, with over a decade of innovation. They partner with academic, minor, and professional organizations across the country to ensure athletes are safe when out on the field. With advanced technology and personalized client interaction, they provide the tools to make vital decisions when it matters most.
This is a full-time, on-site position, and the buzz around their office is undeniable, thanks to a culture that thrives on collaboration. These aren’t just your colleagues; they’re your friends! It’s a big family where people connect, learn, and grow. Want proof? How about monthly lunch and learns on topics ranging from rock climbing to movies at Alamo Drafthouse? Or the summer dress code that lets you don shorts and a tee?
Their motto is work hard, play hard, and they mean it. They value ambition, collaboration, and the eagerness to learn.
• Owning the full stack development of applications with a focus on back end using C#.Net, SQL, and .Net 6
• Setting up staging environments, testing without impacting live customers, working on deployments, and more
• Working closely with cloud services like Azure (90%) and AWS (10%)
• Long-term planning, like helping the team transition to .Net 8 once available
• Diving deep into the back end, dealing heavily with APIs, command lines, and more
What you’ll need:
• Strong skills in .Net Core, C#.Net, Linux, SQL
• Nice to have: Experience with AWS or Azure, CI/CD, B.S. in Computer Science
• Desire to be part of a team that values collaboration and continuous learning
• Local to Dallas, Texas, since you’ll work on-site 5 days a week
What’s in it for you?
• $90,000 – $110,000 Base Salary
• Performance Bonus
• Benefits including Medical, Dental, Flexible Work Hours, 15 Days PTO (increases with tenure), Paid Holidays, Short and Long Term Disability
• Casual dress code, Monthly and Quarterly Happy Hours, Monthly Lunch and Learns
• A chance to grow within a tight-knit team
If you’re ready to join a company where you’re more than just a developer but a valued member of a thriving family, apply today and make a change in how we keep out athletes safe!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-643-8848.