PHP Architect – 100% REMOTE
Are you bored easily? Would you love to make a real change in the world of architecture? What if I told you that you could not only have the chance to work on various exciting projects (with the potential to explore AI and data modeling), but you’ll also have the opportunity to shape and grow the architecture? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a PHP Architect to work in a remote environment with a company whose primary goal is to ensure that all internal teams are in alignment with each other. If you have experience with AWS, PHP, Vue, MySQL, MongoDB, Laravel, and Containers (Docker and Kubernetes), you might have just found your new home! In this role, not only will you work on various exciting projects, but you’ll also help shape and grow the architecture. And as a PHP Architect, you’ll have the chance to mentor junior team members and share your expertise. The best part? This company’s implementing new features and focusing on data organization. So, you can even dip your toes into AI and Data Modeling!
The easiest part of the job: Work on diverse and stimulating projects!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather do the same thing day in and day out, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a PHP Architect, and you’ll have the chance to truly showcase your talents and leave your mark on every project!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $160,000 – $180,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as Flexible Working Options, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, Training and Resources for Personal and Career Growth, Life Insurance Benefits, 401(k) plan, Generous Vacation Policy (Unlimited PTO with a minimum 2 weeks OOO), Weekly Social Events, and More
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll be working on a variety of projects using PHP, Laravel, TypeScript, Vue and MySQL and MongoDB, and AWS
– You’ll be implementing new features and focusing on data organization
– You’ll get the chance to dip your toes into AI and Data Modeling
– You’ll help grow the architecture
– You’ll have the opportunity to mentor, but you’ll put a huge amount of your focus on the architecture
What you’ll need:
– Experience with AWS, PHP, Vue, MySQL, MongoDB, Laravel, and Containers (Docker and Kubernetes)
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from making a real change in the world of architecture? Apply today!