Principal Product Manager – Dynamic Role!
Do you have a gift for understanding complex customer problems and creating solutions? Do you have the creativity it takes to keep ahead of competitors? What if I told you that you could use your skills to rise to the challenge of an incredibly dynamic role? You’re in luck because I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is an opportunity for a Principal Product Manager to work remotely with a SaaS company located near Los Angeles, CA, whose primary focus is making the world a safer place. If you have worked with SaaS, Enterprise Applications, WebAnalytics, and have your Bachelors’s Degree; you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to use your scrappy and strategic nature to get into the weeds and elevate the other PMs. In this role, you’ll put your knowledge of UX design features and metrics to good use by making improvements. This is a unique position because it is a super dynamic role. You’ll be working with integrators for customers, handling partnerships, feature building, and running releases while also working with the marketing and sales team. The best part? You’ll be working in an environment that encourages taking risks and getting right back on the horse.
The easiest part of the job: Use your skills to take the team to the next level
The hardest part of the job: If people aren’t your thing, then this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as a Principal Product Manager and take risks and make improvements.
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as 401k, Dental Insurance, Major Medical, Optical, Sick Days, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working with diverse staff and company that has a pro-employee environment
– Sleep soundly knowing that you’re working for a company that makes the world a safer place
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll get into the weeds and elevate the other PMs
– You’ll work quickly to get things done
– You’ll be owning the KPIs and OKRs
– You’ll work with integrators for customers, handle partnerships, feature building, and running releases
– You’ll work with the marketing and sales teams
What you’ll need:
– Strong experience with SaaS, Enterprise Applications, and WebAnalytics
– A Bachelor’s Degree
– Experience with VSaaS, Video Analytics, Network Security, AI, and ML
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from taking on a dynamic position? Apply today!