Principal Software Engineer – Lead Groundbreaking Development & Get a Month of PTO
You’ve got strong leadership skills, they’ve got a team of dedicated technical engineers who love what they do. What happens when you combine the two? You thrive in this Principal Software Engineer role where you’ll mentor your team and lead groundbreaking development in an awesome startup environment.
Risks are rewarded and employees are showered with praise and perks in this groundbreaking company. If you can rebound quickly after a failure and you truly love what you do you’ll fit in well on this team. Communicate effectively and use your Nodejs, Python, Kubernetes, Cloud, Microservices, Docker, and possibly Reactjs experience to support your team and deploy applications and prepare the company’s future infrastructure. This organization is bursting with growth and they’re looking to double in size by the end of the year. They’re also steadily adding extra perks to their office like an onsite cafeteria, monthly farmers market, putting green, walking trail, community garden, and so much more. You’ll have to see this place to believe it! If you can help automate and streamline operations and procedures, and you don’t mind occasional days of coding, you’re in the right place.
The easiest part of this job: Surround yourself with your fellow tech agnostics and get a generous 4% match on your 401k!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a seasoned engineer with strong leadership experience this won’t be the right job for you.
Mentor and guide a team of tech agnostics in this cutting-edge Principal Software Engineer role where you’ll work on awesome projects and get even better work perks!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Fully Paid Optical
– 401k with 4% Match
– 4 Weeks PTO
– 15 Sick Days
What you’ll be doing:
– Lead a team of tech agnostics working on full-stack development projects
– Split microservices and be a great mentor for your squad of engineers
– Act as the liaison between the CTO and the engineering team
– Utilize ReactJS, Redux, and AngularJS on the front end and any open-source OOP on the back end
– Lead a team of 5 or more technologists while staying hands-on with development
What you need:
– 7+ years of open-source OOP experience
– 3+ years of leadership experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Kubernetes is a plus
– Docker is a plus
– Google Cloud Platform is a plus
– Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science is a plus