Product Manager: Analytics – Work From Home & Explore Big Data
Join a rapidly expanding remote team from all around the world and deliver exceptional data products from the comfort of your own home in this thrilling remote Product Manager: Analytics position!
In order to construct a team of the most talented technologists imaginable, this thriving company knew just what to do—let everyone work from home! While you’ll travel to an annual retreat a couple of times a year, you’ll be working remotely the rest of the time while benefiting from great perks like unlimited PTO, remote workspace, and refreshment stipends. Use your SQL experience diving into data analytics 60% of the time and focus the other 40% on product development as you work cross-functionally across all teams who are all 100% remote like you! This unique opportunity will have you translating data to understand customer behaviors, predict growth patterns, and recommend impactful solutions to help the company grow and communicate value to their target market! If you love problem-solving, keeping an eye on the details as well as the big picture, and bringing data to life through visualizations, you’re in for a real treat here. Step up to the plate and guide a truly passionate team to product finish lines and define the future of analytics, all without ever needing to leave the comfort of your own house!
The easiest part of this job: If you have a strong bias for action and dissecting data trends, imagine what you can accomplish to help this team grow!
The hardest part of this job: If you are not comfortable serving as the data source owner and communicating effectively with company stakeholders, this won’t be the right job for you.
Want to work for an awesome 100% remote SaaS that’s compiled a top-notch, global team that continues to grow rapidly? Look no further than this Product Manager – Analytics role! Apply now!
What’s in it for you:
– Competitive Salary ($110,000-$115,000)
– Fully Paid Medical
– 100% Remote
– Remote Work Space and Refreshment Stipends
– Monthly Subscription Stipend
– Annual Retreat
– Unlimited PTO
What you’ll be doing:
– Deliver data insights and trends to influence business decisions
– Build and design analytics products
– Perform key analysis and translate data for stakeholders to understand behaviors and patterns
– Move data projects forward and lead teams to ensure consistent deliverables
– Keep a close eye on potential problems and accelerate them so they can be solved efficiently
What you need:
– 4+ years of Product Management experience
– Data model and visualization experience
– Remote work experience is a plus