QA Automation Engineer – Where Award Winning Techies Thrive
This industry-leading SaaS organization serves hundreds of thousands of users a day and their tech is considered the market leader across the country. Be a part of cool, life-improving technical projects in this awesome QA Automation Engineer role. Don’t miss out!
The automated and manual testing framework you design and develop here will advance live-saving technology, so you’ll go home each day knowing your work is making a difference. It’s a great place to jump around to different projects and grow your already enormous tech stack. Use your Object-Oriented Design, C#.Net, JMeter, SQL, Postman, Selenium, as well as your automation, coding, and performance testing experience to participate in the design and test of product lines and work directly with product owners to drive features through development. If you happen to have experience with BDD, Cucumber, SPecFlow, Cloud, Containers, Clusters, or Microservices, that would take you far. Enjoy the in-office popcorn and coffee machines when you want a break from building automation tests from scratch or writing backend integration and API tests for a 24/7 continuous integration platform. You’ll love this positive environment where there’s no micromanagement and a lot of potential for growth thanks to perks like tuition reimbursement.
The easiest part of this job: If you ever want to expand your knowledge, do it for free with perks like tuition reimbursement!
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not comfortable doing tons of performance testing with tools like JMeter, this may not be the right fit for you.
Contribute to this company’s success and earn perks like tuition reimbursement and flextime in this QA Automation Engineer role. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary ($95,000-$110,000)
– Flexible Spending Account
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Free Snacks and Coffee
– Volunteer PTO
– 20+ Days PTO
– Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Design and test interoperability products
– Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications, and test suites
– Support and collaborate with team members to drive features through deployment
– Deploy and configure services needed to meet operational and project objectives
– Execute test cases, back end testing, and data validation
– Communicate deliverables to ensure success and analyze potential issues
What you need:
– Object-Oriented Design
– Coding & Performance Testing Experience
– BDD is a plus
– Cucumber is a plus
– SpecFlow is a plus
– Cloud is a plus
– Containers & Clusters are a plus
– Microservices is a plus