QA Automation Lead- Hybrid Environment!
Do you have a passion for Automation? Would you love to step into a leadership role? What if I told you that you could split your time between leading and working hands-on in a Hybrid work environment? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a QA Automation Lead to work with a company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is public health. If you have experience with Programming, Selenium, and Automation, then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll use your growth-oriented mindset to lead the team and build automation frameworks to manage clinical dashboards and mobile apps. The best part? You’ll be working with a lot of Greenfield development!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy splitting your time between leading and hands-on development.
The hardest part of the job: If you’re a micromanager, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a QA Automation Lead and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in incredible benefits that include Medical, Dental, Life, Optical, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options, Performance Bonus, Annual Company-Wide Bonus, 401K, and More
– Make an impact by meeting client’s needs
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll enjoy a 50/50 split between leading your team and hands-on development
– You’ll focus on the technical vision
– You’ll work in a lot of greenfield development
– You’ll be building automation frameworks to manage the clinical dashboards and mobile apps
What you’ll need:
– Experience with Programming, Selenium, and Automation
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leading your team in a Hybrid environment? Apply today!