QA Engineer – Positive Problem Solvers Get Plenty of Perks
Work with a growing team of positive, passionate technologists who are solving complex application problems and get plenty of perks that will improve your work-life balance, your bank account, and your overall quality of life in this QA Engineer position.
The manual tests you write here will keep an innovative organization’s top-notch web and mobile applications running smoothly. Utilize your deep understanding of each layer of web applications as you manually test them all and improve an existing testing suite. Surround yourself with happy go lucky techies in a really fun, fast-paced startup environment where there’s never a dull moment. From performing exploratory testing to tracking bugs through resolution, you’ll definitely have your hands full. If you need a break, no worries. Go enjoy delicious bi-weekly catered lunches or massive amounts of unlimited snacks and beverages in the break room. Plus, you’ll be well compensated for your hard work on top of your already competitive salary when you work here.
The easiest part of this job: Enjoy flextime every day and work from home once a week, every week! Getting your ideal work-life balance just got a lot easier.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a creative innovative thinker who thrives on ensuring exceptional product quality, then this job won’t be the right fit for you.
Make a huge impact in a really positive, rapidly expanding team as you solve problems with your manual tests and enjoy plenty of perks in this QA Engineer role!
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary
– Employer Paid Life
– Employer Paid Short-term and Long-term Disability
– Annual Performance Bonuses
– Bi-weekly Catered Lunches
– Unlimited Snacks and Beverages
– Partial Telecommuting (1 Day a Week)
– 22 Days PTO
– 8 Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
– Develop and execute all test plans and test cases for web applications
– Test each layer of web apps including UIs, APIs, and the database
– Perform ad-hoc, track bugs through resolution, and resolve product issues
– Collaborate with product and engineering team members
What you need:
– Manual testing expeience
– UIs, APIs, & Database testing
– 3+ software QA experience