We’re looking for a Dallas-based React/Node Engineer to work full-stack on an exciting platform that’s well-established and growing rapidly. You’ll get the stability of a solid business and the autonomy and excitement of helping a new team flourish.
Here, you’ll work in a stack that includes React, Node, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL, all hosted in AWS. Not your exact stack? That’s okay—if you’re a React and React Native aficionado, this may still be the right spot to dive into the rest.
The role is semi-hybrid, meaning you’ll go into the Dallas office on an as-needed basis; typically, two or three days a week, and work the rest from home (or wherever you like)! Your input is valued for client and shareholder meetings, so your on-site hours have an actual purpose.
What you’ll need for this role:
- Around 5 years of experience with React and React Native
- A strong preference for coding full stack
- The ability to come into the Dallas office a couple days each week
We’ll be extra excited if you:
- Have a background in Node
- Are skilled in MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Have AWS or other Cloud experience
Naturally, this is a two-way street. So, let’s talk about what you’ll get from this opportunity:
- Compensation ranging from $100,000-$135,000
- A top-tier benefits package, plus some nifty perks
- The chance to develop dynamic integrations and enhancements for multiple web and mobile applications
We’re looking forward to telling you more about this amazing opportunity. Apply now to get in touch with our team and take your next steps!