(Remote National) Sr. Angular/C#.Net Developer – Catalyst for Environmental Change
Do you aspire to make a real difference in the world through innovative technology? Are you ready to join a mission-driven global company that’s building tools to help major clients like Apple, Amazon, Walmart, Pepsi, and many others reduce their environmental impact? If you are a talented Sr. Angular/C#.Net Developer who believes in using technology for a good cause, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a forward-thinking and technologically advanced organization, has been instrumental in making the world a greener place. With a portfolio that includes green innovative SaaS products, IoT, and even electrical equipment manufacturing, they offer a diverse and exciting landscape where growth and creativity are limitless. And with a strong culture that genuinely cares for its employees, as reflected in their extremely low turnover rate, this is a fantastic place to further your career.
This position is 100% Remote within the United States.
– Engage in dynamic engineering projects across a global platform.
– Leverage your skills in .Net Core, C#.Net, Angular, and Enterprise Applications.
– Participate in cloud-first architecture design and software development.
– Collaborate on a variety of exciting projects tailored to customer needs.
– Drive innovations in distributed systems, APIs, and software design.
What you’ll need:
– Must-Have Skills: .Net Core, C#.Net, Angular, Enterprise Applications.
– Nice-to-Have Skills: Azure, CI/CD, B.S. in Computer Science.
– Passion for technology, environment, and readiness to tackle diverse challenges.
What’s in it for you?
– $150,000-$170,000 Base Salary plus performance bonuses.
– **Generous Benefits Package** including:
– 401K $1 for $1 match up to 6%.
– Tuition Reimbursement (Undergrad – $5,250 annually; Graduate – $9,000 annually).
– Employee Share Ownership Program.
– Short and Long-term Disability, Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
– Virtual Doctor Visits, Family Planning Support.
– 15+ days PTO, 12 Paid Holidays.
– Paid Family Leave, Flexible Work Schedule, Home Office Package.
– Health and Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition Awards.
– Chance to work alongside industry experts and pioneers.
– Truly fulfilling work that resonates with your passion for technology and environmental sustainability.
– 100% remote work as long as you live within the United States.
Ready for this thrilling and meaningful journey? Apply today to join our client’s team of visionaries, and contribute your expertise to shape a cleaner, greener future for the world!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 972-643-8848.