Remote UI/UX Frontend Designer: Contract to Create
As the UI/UX Frontend Designer and Engineer, you have the chance to design an all-new interface. This is a contract opportunity in which your visual concepts can define this eCommerce company’s digital experience. You’ll spend a minimum of 3-6 months designing the front end of their upcoming web application and work alongside marketing and development teams to bring your unique vision to life.
Here’s what we need from you:
– Demonstrated UI/UX skills (we’d love to check out your portfolio!)
– Experience in HTML and CSS
– A background working on the UI/UX of customer-facing software
– The ability to craft a compelling visual experience
Bonus points if:
– You’d love to work side-by-side with a collaborative marketing team
– Your proof-of-concept game is strong
So, you got this far. That means it’s time for the good stuff: What’s in it for you?
– The potential to find long-term growth with this organization
– Creative liberty to experiment and innovate
– 100% remote work for Dallas locals, with the possibility to join the office on-site for special occasions
– Exciting project opportunities within a strong and stable organization
If you’re ready to funnel your creative ideas and inspiration into a fast-evolving landscape, apply today to unlock your next steps.