Reporting Analyst- Remote Position!
Are you ready to make a positive impact? Would you love to help a business make data-driven decisions? What if I told you that you could join a company that’s in the middle of a huge platform modernization project and help drive their business decisions using SSRS? You’re in luck because I have an opportunity for you to do just that!
I have an opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to work remotely with a FinTech organization near Plano, Texas, whose primary focus is to empower organizations to take control of payment costs, no matter how complex. If you have experience with Data Modeling, SQL Queries, SaaS, SSRS, and SQL, then you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing and developing metrics and reports to drive business decisions using SSRS. Other daily responsibilities could include writing SQL queries, data modeling, and monitoring performance. The best part? This company is growing like crazy and they are doing a ton of application re-architecture, so there’s an incredible amount of change in front of you!
The easiest part of the job: Use your skills to impact a thriving company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather not be a key player on the team, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this Reporting Analyst role and work with a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $85,000-$100,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as the annual potential for Raises, Medical, Dental, Optical, Ampil PTO, Life Insurance 401K with 3% match, Telemedicine, FSA, Education Assistance, Discounted gym memberships, Floating Holidays, Casual business dress, and More
– Thrive in an environment where the pursuit of knowledge has no bounds
– Work remotely
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll jump on board and join a vast platform modernization project
– You’ll be responsible for designing and developing metrics and reports to drive their business decisions using SSRS
– You’ll write SQL queries, data modeling, and monitor performance
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Data Modeling, SQL Queries, SaaS, SSRS, and SQL
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from making a positive impact? Apply today!