SalesForce Architect-Work with a non-for-profit company from anywhere!
Would you love to work for a company that makes a difference? Do you have a passion for SalesForce and the desire to work from anywhere? What if I told you that you could work remotely for a non-profit, doing what you do best? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a SalesForce Architect to work within a faith based company based in VA, whose main focus is protecting people’s rights. If you love SalesForce and have experience in Lighting and Community Cloud, then you might have just found your new home. In this role, you’ll work remotely on an intimate team of two other Salesforce people. Your team will be focused on building the salesforce front end and integration with 3rd parties. The best part? You’ll never feel alone at work again! Your team members are so collaborative, they test each-others work.
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion for SalesForce to work on a small team with a meaningful company!
The hardest part of the job: If you enjoy working in the fortune 100 corporate world, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a SalesForce Architect and work within a company so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 120,000-130,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Free Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, 401K, Continuous Education
PTO, Holidays, Bonus potential, and More
– The opportunity to do something you love and work with an intimate team
– Make your mark and set your own rules
– The chance to work within a meaningful company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work remotely on a team of two other Salesforce people and will be focused on building the salesforce front end and integration with 3rd parties. An example of what you’ll be working on is; A fundraising contest for a charity, an online store (Etsy style), an interface where you can request and schedule appointments, and a lot more
– You’ll work with a very collaborative team that tests each-others work
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in SalesForce and experience in Lighting and Community Cloud
– Be a drama-free team player
– The desire to work remotely
– Non-profit experience
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from working with a non-profit company from anywhere? Apply today!