SDET: Fully Remote from Boise or SoCal
Join a stable yet exciting organization as the team’s new Software Developer in Test (SDET).
With a bleeding-edge FinTech product embraced by some of the most well-known financial institutions in the world, this won’t be a boring gig. Add in the organization’s recent Series B funding (that’s $15 million), and you have an airtight recipe for the perfect career move.
As the team’s new SDET, you’ll work 100% remotely from either the SoCal or Boise, ID areas. Here, you’ll handle UI testing, API testing, and test case implementation. Your responsibilities will include manual testing along with implementing test cases to a built-out automation framework–plus the chance to build more on it going forward.
What we’re looking for:
• You love working on the front end
• You can handle UI testing, API testing and test case implementation in your sleep
• You have a firm understanding of code repositories
• You come from a technical, Agile environment
Bonus points if:
• You’re excited by the potential to build automation frameworks
• You have experience with AWS
What’s in it for you:
• Compensation ranging from $80,000-$90,000
• Generous time-off policies
• Excellent health benefits and coverage
• Generous 401(k) matching and HSA contributions
• Pet insurance
• Massive learning and growth opportunities
• Potential bonuses and equity to invest and grow with the organization
Apply today to launch your career track.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 949-333-0057.