Senior Android Engineer- Tired of being invisible?
Are you made for greatness but haven’t had the chance to prove it? Are you ready to work on a new challenge that will be used by thousands? What if I told you that you could step into the light by working on a complex application seen by the masses? Lucky for you, I have an opportunity for you to do exactly that!
This is a chance for a Senior Android Engineer to take off your invisibility Cloak by working remotely with a well-known tech company based in Santa Monica, CA, that focuses on giving health and wellness practitioners everything they need to succeed. If you live and breathe Android, Kotlin, and Unit Testing, then you might have just found your new home. Here’s your chance to not only work on developing features so revolutionary that they push the limits of existing technology, but also build out a next-generation mobile application with over 80k users! You’ll use your skills to roll-out a multitude of features and UX/UI improvements for Android mobile applications with your people. The best part? Your people will consist of a close-knit community of elite technologists who dare to push boundaries and themselves.
The easiest part of the job: Be seen by thousands in a company so pioneering, you’ll never want to leave.
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, working on out of site projects, with a dusty-crusty team, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this groundbreaking role as a Senior Android Engineer and work on projects of unmistakable value surrounded by a team of trailblazers!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits that include Medical, Dental, Optical, 401k, Flex, Floating Holidays, PTO, and More
– Contribute to a growing, state-of-the-art company
– Show off your skills and create something that will be seen by thousands
– Thrive in an inventive environment
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll build a robust application for over 80k users at a rapidly expanding, incredibly successful company
– You’ll make a highly rated Android application more robust and functional using Kotlin and Java
– You’ll collaborate in a close-knit onsite development team and with offshore developers
– You’ll write show off your clean code, diagnose issues, and maintain code quality
– You’ll work with a group of backend kombucha lover’s and optimize APIs
– You’ll get into the minds of the customers and define upcoming features
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in Android, Kotlin, and Unit Testing
– A desire to implement new ideas and take your shot in the spotlight
– Design experience and should be familiar with design patterns and other best practices like unit testing and code review
-CS degrees or experience working for saas/tech companies
– Years of experience working with Android development
– Experience developing android apps end to end or have developed multiple features for an existing app with sizable user bases
– Be someone who asks good, thoughtful questions, and takes complete ownership of your work
– Successful, highly rated apps in the Google Play store
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from being seen? Apply today!