Senior Angular Developer – Are You Ready to Make a Real Impact?
Are you a seasoned Angular Developer with a go-getter attitude and a passion for healthcare technology? Our Client, an innovator in the healthcare software space, wants to hear from you!
This SoCal SaaS organization partners with mega players in the healthcare industry, from pharmaceuticals to labs to hospitals; they touch it all. Founded over a decade ago, they have rapidly grown into a profitable company with millions upon millions of dollars in revenue. What’s their goal? To facilitate the delivery of cutting-edge software to help rehabilitate people around the globe.
This is an opportunity for a Senior Angular Developer to join their expanding remote development team. Their tight-knit team consists of Software Developers, QA Engineers, Mobile Developers, and Database experts. You’ll have the chance to work on various projects, including creating UIs for IoT web applications. Additionally, if you’re interested in Backend/API development using Java/Spring Boot and AWS, there’s an opportunity for growth and learning here.
The ideal candidate thrives in a flexible environment, appreciates autonomy, and has a knack for getting things done without the need for micromanagement. They value open communication and would love for you to bring your perspectives to the table.
What’s in it for you?
• $125,000 – $145,000 Base Salary
• Great benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Annual Raises, Flexible schedule, Stock Options, Bonuses, and More!
• Be a part of a dynamic team with big-name clients
• Opportunity to work on impactful projects and IoT integration
• A flexible work schedule with remote work capabilities
• Potential for learning and growth in backend/API development
What you’ll be doing:
• Building UIs for IoT web applications
• Collaborating within a nimble team to deliver innovative solutions
What you’ll need:
• Proficiency in Angular
• At least 5 years of development experience
• Experience building enterprise-level software
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• A Bachelor’s DegreeKnowledge of AWS, Java, MongoDB
Are you excited to bring your expertise and creative problem-solving to a growing company at the forefront of medical technology? If so, apply today!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-333-0057.