Senior Back-end .Net Core Engineer- Do something that matters!
Do you want to change lives for the better? Would you love to help a company modernize its tech? What if I told you that you could make an impact while helping a company transition to a microservices model? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Back-end .Net Core Engineer to work with a well-established company based in Dallas, Tx, whose main focus is improving people’s quality of life. If you live and breathe .Net Core, C# .Net, Unit Testing, Rest APIs, SQL, and T-SQL then you might have just found your new home! You’ll be working on a new product that will be partially integrated with the system and also modernizing all of their solutions. Here’s your chance to work with new tech by transitioning this company into a microservices model using .Net Core, working heavily with SQL, and writing compatible services that can be hosted on Kubernetes clusters. If you have a passion for unit testing, here’s your chance to explore it by using SonarQube and Veracode. The best part? You’ll get to use your talent for technology to make a positive change in people’s lives!
The easiest part of the job: Use your passion for technology to change lives within a prospering company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather stay where you are, stuck in a company that only cares about profits, then this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior .Net Core Engineer and do what you love in a company so revolutionary, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of 115,000-130,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Performance Bonuses, the Option to WFH, Super Flexible Schedule, Medial, Dental, Life, Optical, HSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, Flexible Spending Account
– Peace knowing your in a thriving company in a time of uncertainty
– Flexibility to work from anywhere
– The chance to make a real difference
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll work with a huge application suite that includes interoperability, mobile, back office, on-prem, cloud, and more
– You’ll focus on modernizing all of the company’s solutions
– You’ll help the company move into a microservices model using .Net Core and Angular 8
– You’ll write compatible services that can be hosted on Kubernetes clusters
– You’ll use your T-SQL experience to work in their deep database
– You’ll use SonarQube and Veracode for unit testing
What you’ll need:
– A strong background in .Net Core, C# .Net, Unit Testing, Rest APIs, SQL, and T-SQL
– The ability to write efficient code
– Really strong unit testing experience
– A passion for your work and new projects
– A willingness to work outside of your comfort zone
– A passion for making the world a better place
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from getting out of your surface-level job and into something that matters? Apply today!