Senior Backend Java/Scala Engineer- Learn AWS!
Would you love to join a thriving company because you’re tired of the unknown? Do you want to work with cutting-edge tech and learn new skills? What if I told you that you could join a company that’s growing like crazy, build apps for innovative tech, and learn AWS? Lucky for you, I have the chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Senior Backend Java/Scala Engineer to work remotely with a well-known medical technology company based in Irvine, CA, whose primary focus is to help people look their best. If you have experience working with Scala, NoSQL, SQL, and Java, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll join the cloud services team of Engineers, where you’ll help build internal apps for the manufacturing team to use and create various cutting-edge medical devices. You’ll work on a variety of backend and data-specific projects like building data pipeline services, data-related microservices, big databases, refactoring data structures, and more. The best part? You’ll be working with a ton of AWS services, so if you’ve been wanting to learn new skills, now’s the chance! Even better? If you’re looking for a stable company, you’re in the right place. Not only are they well-established, but they are also growing like crazy without signs of stopping!
The easiest part of the job: Enjoy working with a company that values inquisitive minds!
The hardest part of the job: If getting paid to learn isn’t your thing, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Senior Backend Java/Scala Engineer and work with a company so innovative you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in Impressive Benefits such as Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental Insurance, Employee Dental Assistance Program, Holidays, Vacation, and More
– Thrive by working on a team of collaborative individuals
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll join the cloud services team of Engineers
– You’ll help build internal apps for the manufacturing team to use to create various cutting-edge tech
– You’ll work on a variety of backend and data specific projects like building data pipeline services, data-related microservices, big databases, refactoring data structures, and more
What you’ll need:
– A background in Scala, NoSQL, SQL, and Java
– A CS Degree
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from leaving uncertainty behind and joining a thriving company? Apply today!